Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To the trios :)

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THREE OF MY COUSINS :)
Three of them are June 1st babies, but on diff years of course.

Happy birthday cousin Jolene ;
She is the oldest among my maternal side cousins :)
She's gonna deliver her first child soon and i cant wait to see the kid ! :P

Happy birthday cousin Lisa ;
Who is in Singapore now :)
She's gonna tie the knot next year and its something that I'm looking forward to :)

Happy birthday cousin Jasper ;
He is one of my closest and dearest cousins who is turning 18 now :) Studying in Taylor's now, a genius and a very very vain guy :P

To these three mentioned above, I love you all equally much and have a blast ! ;)


p/s : I didnt know Mr Mok's bday was today tooo, who cares, he doesnt read blogs anyways :P
p/s 2 : I shall do a little recap of last week in my next post, stay tuned ! :)

No comments: