Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fam Camp '10 :)






I feel so spiritually refreshed after camp. Dr Rajan was good, his preaching was very powerful. :) Pastor Prince's sermon was interesting, he talked about reinventing self and he related it to different kinds of birds and that we should be like the eagle who knows how to reinvent itself and all :) Had a great time with friends, the late-night chats, the sauna gossips, the jazz exercising, the gym work out session. All in all, it was cooool :) Do hope our next camp is by the beach so we can have some fun under the sun ! Heee :)

After camp, family and I drove down to Singapore. The S'pore trip was mostly bout shopping ! Cotton On, Forever 21, Nike, Adidas, Uniqlo, Rubi - you name it ! :D Not much sight seeing, but I managed to meet up with Jasmine Lim and her siblings. Met up with Alex in Orchard for a little while. But yeah, I do hope for more trips down south. I have YET to visit lots of places ! Oh and I think i sort of like the MRT now, its quite convenient and good thing is, its really clean. M'sia should learn something frm them :P

All the photos on Facebook, pretty lazy to load it here :P

No comments: