Sunday, June 6, 2010

To that dudeh :D

We look coool :P
Wait, more like I look cool :D


Heee, OUR WIDEST GRIN :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINNNYY aka kevin gan :)

A very blessed fifteenth to youu, pinker !
Usually I probably wouldnt write good stuff about you but since its your
birthday and it only comes ONCE a year, I shall do so.


Well, people, this guy is very much like a pig, can be really nice at times, is superrr lame but you gotta admit he's kinda funny :P He claims that he's charming (which i think NOT :P),
and is one of the very rare guys that likes Taylor Swift :))
Fine, one thing that I could give it up to him is that, he supports MAN.U, heeee ! ;)
So yeah thats all the random stuff I can write about him.

p/s : I really hope you like the prezzie, well that is, if you already opened it :P

No comments: