Saturday, May 15, 2010

Top threeeee !

Elimination week.

American Idol has finally reached its top three. :)
Though I must say, I'm not as hyped up as last year, still, I've been watching A.I for loads of seasons, so before Simon leaves, I think I should hang on one more season :)

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS,


*Points above*
LEE DEWYZE IS IN THE TOP 3 :D
I dont care if America thinks he has no personality,
I loveee this guy, hee ;)

Casey James.
Yes, this hot bod is still in, but I didn't like the song 'Mrs Robinson' he sang this week. Even if its dedicated for KaraD, I din buy it. My brother on the other hand, adores this fella. The only thing I like bout him is probably just his body and his guitar-playing. Vocal aspect, er, I dont think so.

MAMASOX, my second favourite is still in at least :)
Though if you ask me who I'd prefer, I'd still go for Lee.
Well, she's reaaally good but I think I like Lee's type of genre more :)

Still, she has potential to win.

Michael Lynche aka BIG MIKE left Idol this week.
He didnt make it to the Top 3 sadly. He has really good vocal pipes, but it was America's choice, I guess he just doesnt have enuf to be in Idol? Its pretty sad really, but I'd probably would buy his album if he ever records one :)

No comments: