Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Labour day recap :)

In the morning, my family and I headed to the nursery. NO, not children nursery, but the PLANT nursery to get some plants and decos for our garden :) Did i mention that nurseries are so pretty, filled with pretty flowers and greeneries? :) Snapped some photos ;







_____________________________

Then, later in the evening, after youth, we headed to Couz Marine's place. It's her baby, Amanda's 1st birthday :) It was a pretty grand party for a one year old baby. They catered some really delicious food. And lots of friends and neighbours dropped by. Couz Lisa came back from Singapore too ! ;)

Couz Marine and Amanda :))

Cake-blowing session :)

THE CAKES ! Hee.

This cake reminds me of 1MALAYSIA somehow :P

Cupcakes - Amanda :)

A for Amanda =)

Haha i played with the alphabets, spelled my bestie's name :P

A1 !

Birthdaaay girl !

Joanne and I camwhoring :)

HAHA my paparazzi :))

Chit chat :)

SHE WORE RED ! :D

Cousins sweeties :)


p/s : They should have more labour days, hee :P

No comments: