Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random updates :)

School ;

We sang See Kee a big fat birthday song during recess today, she blushed soooo hard, hee :) But the good part is, she loved our prezzies ! :)

I was the 'mail lady' today after science period, everybody was rushing home while I had to go back to class to pack my stuff. So all these LAZYBUMS made me carry their science books back to their drawers. Up the THREE floors. Plus, I was carrying my KH wood and my one ton file :P Hee, but look at the brightside ; I CAN HELP BUILD MY HAND MUSCLES *self consoling* :P

I sorta regretted I skipped school yesterday. I heard there was a massive Tchers Day Celebration at school and some of them said it was the coolest tcher's day celebration ever. :(

I'm really stressed out by all the stupid folios and assignments we have to finish. ALL the deadlines are so close PLUS exam is just around the corner. I THOUGHT I could finish them up during the hols ; well no such luck ; most of the tchers want it BEFORE the hols. :(

Chinese exam is tmrr ; pray for me pls :D


Home ;

Grandma is in town, she rarely comes down to KL so we're glad she's around. She'll be staying here for another 2 weeks, till cousin Jol comes down to pick her up :) I hope she doesnt get too bored here cuz all she does is eat, sleep and watch chinese drama. (Cuz Nick and I are at school)

Nick is having a slight leg injury :( He fell from football practise the other day. Both his right and left leg really hurts. Do keep him in prayer to those who are reading this ; thanks ! :)

I think I'm a terrible dog owner, I realised I havent been spending enough time with Chunky and I feeeel super bad about it :/ But now with exams and such, I dont really have the time. But still, I'll make it up to him sometime, hmm this weekend maybe. Hope he doesnt hate me for that. :/

No comments: