Friday, February 26, 2010

To the twins :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE HAN TWINS,
HAN SHUET LING & HAN KAH WENG ! :)

We celebrated the twin's birthday at the poolside of See kee's condo. We kinda surprised them by so called "not showing up/coming late" (we hide somewhere). Then we all rushed and yelled SURPRISEEE and held the cake n all :P Kind of jadi laa, ling said she never saw that coming. So classified as success la. :D

We took lots of pictures ! Some are with Reg, Sien and Crys. I shall post what i have though i think i'll reserve some for FBook. Here goes ;


BIRTHDAY TWINS :)

The host - See Kee :)

CAKE :)


Kah Weng . Ling . Crys .

Kiddos :P Vin and Wong.

Norman :D

Birthday princess =)


By the pool. The one with sk in it is not with me tho =S

MAKAN !

My brother tagged along as well :)
Credits to him for taking most of our pictures for us :)

PEACE YO PEACE :)

Birthday boy and i :)

Birthday girl and i :)

HOT PEOPLE :)
Originated from ; ME, not him :P




Ling and my slippers.

Truth or Dare was like SERIOUSLY FREAKY weh x) Reg suggested we play the more challenging kind so take a look :

KISSING x)

I was FORCED to as well when it was my turn. GAH :S
Im the GIRL you know so its kinda rugi for me laaa ish :S
Thank goodness Vin is like a close buddy otherwise it would be AWKWARD. :P

Jhong kena as well .
HAH padan muka, call me not sporting, this is what you get !

BIRTHDAY GIRL KENA-ED tooo.
Oh well, no escape.


Oh and my favourite part ; GROUP PICTURE :)
Credits to nick the photographer .

GIRLS =)

Ahaha take one - with jhong n norman's butt :P

The final shot rawks ! :)

A few more i lazy to post la, like i said, i'll reserve it for Fbook. :)
p/s : Hope the Hans had a wonderful time cuz i know i had a blast =)

No comments: