Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The most randomest thing i did.

Yesterday, i was on my way back to KL from Taiping.
So i was in the car with my family.
But then, i had this sudden hype to call up the radio station and request for a song.
I was tuning on FLYFM and it was the
Night Flight so the radio announcers were Hafiz and Basil.
So i just took my phone and dialled the number.
AND TO MY SURPRISE, they actually picked up!

Hafiz & Basil
Me

Yo, who is this on the line?
This is Victoria.
Oo.. *laughs* Victoria.. queen, *more laughs* what song would you like?
Um, Today was a fairytale by Taylor Swift?
Okay. So, where are you now? At home?
Nope, in the car, driving back from my hometown Taiping..
So you wish for a fairytale eh? How much angpow did you receive?
Havent counted yet *laughs*
What you gonna do with it?
Bank it in my bank account laa.
Hmm so its a lot laaa?
*laughs* ahemm undisclosed.
Ahemm? queen victoriaa.
Haha why.. thankyou.
*laughs* Anyways, here you go, taylor swift's today was a fairytale only on flyfm.

AND a few minutes later,
MY BEAUTIFUL VOICE WAS AIRED ON NATIONAL RADIO :)
A short conversation yet it was real funny.
I was laughing a lot actually :P
They're really funny people i would say.

A random thought. A random action. 3 minutes of fame, awesome aint it?
Anyways, this was the song i requested for :
Today was a fairytale - Taylor Swift

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

wowwwwwwww. didn't you like record it?? I should try that one day...