Saturday, February 6, 2010

Memorable fifteenth :)

I had a wonderful fifteenth birthday, thanks to my friends and family :) I had school on that day, which AT FIRST i thought was kinda sucky :P But now to think back, it was fun :) I celebrated at school which a whole bunch of schoolmates. Then, my friends and i had lunch at Jusco KFC. And then, nick and i went youth together. (Thankyou peeps for the bday song and prayers) After youth, i went to The Curve for dinner with my family. It was a rather exhausting day, but worth while =)

Pictures :

Presents :)








CAKE ! Thanks Reg :)

FOOOOOD !

Friends :)




At KFC =)



At youth ;

With kimmie :)



With nicole and bren :)

At TGIF, the Curve :)





With mummy :)

Dinner at TGIF was FULL i tell you. The portion there is HUGE.
Thanks to Nick, who helped me ate partial of my food :D

p/s :
THANKS for all your wishes be it thru text msges, email, calls, FB,
blog posts or whatsoever, im touched really. =)

No comments: