Thursday, August 27, 2009

a day at the saloon ;)

Yeaps people, i went and straightened my hair today ;) Cuz the top part of my hair is kinda curly already. And somemore being teased 'Grandma' by some heartless people for having curly hair :P -youknowwhoyouguysare- Haha. But now my hair's seriously straight and looks like a piece of wall x) The hairstylist say it'll look more natural in a week or so :)


My uberly straight hair ;)

The hairstylist's assistant doing my hair treatment :)

Byebye frizzy curly top-part of my hair x)

And btw, I did a birthday card for my super duper best friend, Daniel Tan although his birthday has already passed (20th). Belated card :DD HE'S 17 alreadyy whoo! :)

The CARDIEE ! (the not-complete version :P)

LOL having fun? x)


:)
Btw, i wanna shop at Forever 21 ! I saw a denim mini skirt which is like superrr cute ! And there's this sundress i think is really nice =) Planning to go to the Pavilion outlet when mummy brings me out =)

p/s : I NEED TO FINISH MY KGT and SENI FOLIO!





No comments: