Saturday, August 15, 2009

Alohaa :)

Pardon me people for not updating for a long time =/
Assesment 2 had just ended so now I have the time to blog.
Im sorry that I haven posted the 'fugly post', I will post it as soon as I get my hands on it :) Patient people patient :)

Just wanna share the favourite tunes thats been going through my head lately. Not all are new but do check them out ;)

Breathe - Taylor Swift [ link : click HERE ]
Dirty little secret - All American Rejects [link : click HERE ]
Love drunk - Boys like Girls [ link : click HERE ]
Pretend - Secondhand Serenade [ link : click HERE ]
Just the girl - The Click 5 [ link : click HERE ]

Some from Hillsong United :

I'm not ashamed [ link : click HERE ]
Adonai [ link : click HERE ]
Arms open wide [ link : click HERE ]
Tear down the walls [ link : click HERE ]

those are a couple of songs i ♥, just to name a few ;)
will be active in blog again since its after exammie :)
so see ya in the next post.

No comments: