Monday, October 25, 2010

Hands on : TV Series

Hello all ! :) Today I shall talk about the TV shows that I'm getting my hands on :)

Vampire Diaries :)



I mean let's be honest. Who wouldnt drool over Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder)? :p He's such an eye candy. And somehow he has this charm although he maybe the bad guy in the series. And the super cutie Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) to keep you hooked on :) And I have friends who tells me they think Nina Dobrev who plays Elena Gilbert in the show, is HOTT :) And i gotta agree, she is pretty hot :)


Gleeeeeee !



I have to admit. I am a Gleek. I missed quite a lot of episodes already during PMR prep, so now, its compensation time. Gonna get my glee series from Viknesh :) He's like my movie-provider or something :p Say hello to all the glee drama and singing ! :D


The Secret Life of An American Teenager


I dont think a lot of you heard of this show. But yeah, its a pretty cool show. It relates to us teens and its a little bit dramatic at certain moments but it keeps you addicted. I've so far catched a few episodes, and yes, its pretty worth watching. :) It airs every Tues at 11pm on the Hallmark channel. But I'm not sure if it still does, its been long since I catched up with this series.


The Amazing Race


I have this thing for reality series. They are always sooo thrilling to see them go thru all those hardships just to get to their next clue :p I watch both the American one and the Asia one :) But still, its pretty hard to say whose my favourite team. I'll let you know when i'm certain :p


CSI : Miami


CSI : New York

Yes. I love shows that solve murder crimes and stuff. I am shocked at how hi-tech the killers are nowadays, really. Freaks you out at times that these stuff happens, and people die so horribly. But its reality. We live in a cruel world. So it is an eye-opener kind of show and it never fails to have its cliff-hangers just to keep you hooked on :)

Chuck

Haha this show is funny and serious at moments. But yes, I like Chuck, the computer chip guy :D And come on, Agent Sarah is pretty hot too, dont you think? :p

Hmmm well thats all for now i guess. These are just a few of my favourites tv series :)
I'll be back with more updates and such. For now, have a good week kay ! :)

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

thanks for the ideas on what to watch ;)
something to keep myself busy with :P