Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hands on : Books.

Yes. Now that I'm quite free after pmr, I decided to read tad bit more than usual. I shall share with you some books that I'm having my hands on now :)

Katherine Applegate - Spring Break
Its a continuation of the Beach Blondes and Tan Lines series. It's a nice beach-y, summer-ish kind of novel :) I just finished the book two days ago, it is pretty short and compact compared to the previous two books. But nevertheless, a good one :)




Darren Shan - Vampire Blood Trilogy
Yesss, I borrowed this book (for quite a long time already) from my dear Kimmie Tan and now I am reading it halfway still. I am determined to give it back to her before the holidays :)
I like the spider, Madam Octa :p Well, you wont know what I'm talking about if you haven't read it yet. Hee, and turns out my cousin nephew is a die-hard fan of Darren Shan and I didnt know till recently. He finished all of Darren's books. AMAZING.


Cecelia Ahern - Thanks for the memories

I have read half way of this book already, I realise I always read things halfway and put it aside. But really, this book is kind of touching really. It revolves around two people who dont know each other, a girl named Joyce having to carry on with her life after a miscarriage, and an Art Lecturer named Justin who is lonely and divorced. Somehow these two people had a strong sense of deja vu as if they have met before and somehow they feel connected. It's really cool how Cecelia manage to be so creative in her writing and all. But really, no point me telling you this if you dont check it out yourself :)


Cecelia Ahern - The Gift

I havent started on this one yet though, but it looks like it has a pretty good story plot :) "An enchanting and thoughtful Christmas story that speaks to all of us about the value of time and what is truly important in life." Thats what she wrote in the summary behind the book :)

So yeah next up I shall be talking on movies I'm putting my hands on :)
Stay tuned and have a good day ! :)

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

oh oh!
I'm reading thanks for the memories tooo at the moment :D

well, me too. Ii've read this half way. and I think Ihave to reread @.@

anyway.
happy reading :D