Monday, July 12, 2010

Specially dedicated to CNPQ ;


Crystal Ng Pei Qi ;)

Happy fifteenth, love ! :)
I dont know what else to say but, you truly are an amazing friend anyone could ever have. To decribe you, I'd probably say Brains and Beauty :) I am glad to know you since Form One, our random moments, laughing-like-crap moments, doodling nonsense moments and everything else are well treasured ! Thankyou for the lovely dinner with aunt Rose yesterday, and for the Eclipse movie :) I had a great time, I hope you did too :) Always know that I'll be here for you, Crys. Cheers to you, my partner-in-crime, it's about time you turn fifteen ! :p

Love,
Vic.


p/s to readers : You'll have a photo-feast in my next post once my friends post all
the pictures on facebook on Crystal's awesome fifteenth ! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!! So touched with ur dedication to Crys..
Thx for coming to the party n we look forward for more birthday celebrations in years to come.. Thx Vic..

Auntie Rose