Saturday, July 10, 2010

Recap - 4th of July.

Hello again ! :) As promised in the previous post, there are some pictures uploaded here :)
Just a little recap on the 4th of July. The week my church had a service in Sime Darby Convention Centre. Haha sorry for the late update you guys, I've not been in touch with my laptop much these days.

I didnt take pics in the Convention Centre ! Super bummer :S
Was really caught up with worship leading and all. p/s : Thanks kimmie for helping and Bren for the planning :) Had lunch with mum after the serv at one of the japanese restaurants :)





Later that day, after tuition, Nick and I did a little Stationery Shopping ! :)
I bought some stuff to touch-up my really worn-out Bible !





Bought a really pretty post-it note ! :)

p/s : Have tons to update you people on, read my coming posts kay ! ;)
p/s 2 : International Understanding Day is this Saturday !

No comments: