Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Recap :D

Sunday ;

After service and SCG class, as promised by teacher Kok Meng,
he treated us lunch (cuz daniel had straight A's).
We ate At the McD nearby church.

Best friends till the end :)

EAT !

EAT !

Monday ;

I had piano theory exam in the morning
p/s : it was so nice of kimmie to text me 10mins before i entered the exam hall :)
Hope Tam and Ben did their best too !

Later that day, mum brought us to Sakae sushi for dinner.
You dont have to order your food thru the waiter, you order it thru this ;

Yeap just enter the food you want n your order will be delivered to the kitchen :)


Mum & Nick's salmon & teriyaki :)

My unagi & tempura set :)

Tuesday ;

Went out with Jhong, Norman, Regina and Nick to Pavilion :)
Watched Alice in the Wonderland 3D.

Lunch at subway :) Thanks norman for treating us :P

AHAHA the funny glasses :P

Altho this looks kinda lala, you've gotta admit my bro looks kinda cute :D

Actually the specs belongs to this fella :P

Then Regina and I went wandering round the shops.
We checked out Forever 21 and Nichii Fashion :)

I like this dress :)

Black butterfly blouse :)

Forever 21 :)

Regina and I at Nichii =)

The other photos are with Regina, hope she'll upload them on FB =)

p/s : We're heading to the National Libary tmr to work on our history project ! :)

No comments: