Friday, March 19, 2010

Marching :)

Hello world !
I decided to WRITE today, instead of posting pictures. Well, i went marching practise today at school frm 8-12 :) It was good, i managed to get the formation fully memorised in my head thanks to really kind team members for their constant reminders :)

Chris and H.Keen came back today to see us, was good to see them. =) Well, I am truly thankful to God that I am able to join the squad this year, although a lot of sacrifices had to be made. I started joining marching like two weeks ago cuz Rocyie had some skin problem and I substituted her. Although I know my mum wasn't too happy about it at first (she thinks I have poor time management) and stuff got pretty tense, I am glad its almost nearing competition now, and now its just days before the competition, I think hope she doesnt mine :)

Well, any ex-AJKS of PBSM or any kind soul who are reading this, do pray for us. Do pray for good health, teamwork and good memory to recall all that we've learnt. Starting when I just came in the squad two weeks ago, they were done with the formation and I was the blur case one who had to start from scratch. I always prayed before I went for practises, I knew I couldn't do it alone and truly God is a God who answers prayers. :)

Just a few more days to go, competition's on Wednesday !
GOOD LUCK GIRL SQUAD !
LETS DO OUR BEST AND
NEVER LET THE TEAM DOWN :)

Love you people gaogao =)

No comments: