Thursday, January 7, 2010

Flashbackkkk ! :)

School has reopened, peeps :)
Well i was dreading at first but now i think my new class isnt that bad x) In case you din know, im in 3 Hemah this year. The teacher reshuffled us into different classes. I think mainly cause they want us to break away from our cliques. Oh well. But of course, i do miss my Amanahtanzas (thats what we call ourselves) a lot in fact !

Here just a little flashback of 2009;



This missy who sits behind me :) My really lame friend :P

The cutie that sits next to me :) A talkaholic !

This funny dudeh over here that sits infront of me.
(In this picture, his attempt of getting an
Edward Cullen hairstyle - The PUSH-BACK hair)

And ... yes, this girl over here. Read the sign ! :P

Thankyou 2Amanah for making 2009 a great school year.
Thankyou for ;

making me wet x)


making me laugh until i cry :D


making me smile


and just being greaaaaaat companions :)
you people rock ma sock !

:)
but no worries, at least now we're only
separated by only a few walls x)
heh and so i'll drop by your classes when i have time :)

No comments: