Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bookies-to-read :)

Hello world :)

Well, PMR intervention is on the 21st Jan. So yeah, i cant wait till its over before i get my hands on my novels again :)

Some books that i wanna read ;
- Cecelia Ahern's Thanks For The Memories (reading halfway)
- Cecelia Ahern's The Gift
- Darren Shan's Vampire Blood trilogy (still halfway)
- Twilight saga (I feel like RE-reading it again :D)
- The Clique series

I dont think i can get my hands on all of them so fast,. x)
Well well, i do hope i'll have some spare time during CNY to get in touch with my novels, cuz i know they seriously miss me after abondoning them for sooo long :P

p/s to kimmie ; Sorry dear, for hanging on to darren shan fr so long, tell me when u need it back okies. Cuz i doubt i can finish reading it any sooner with exams coming in. Maybe i'll re-borrow it again during the march hols or sth? :)

No comments: