Monday, August 4, 2008

Hectic week? Close.

WHOO~ It's the first day of my monthly exam. I know, i know what you're thinkin, "why arent you studying?"
Well, I've gotta be honest, i miss blogging. And staring at my laptop makes me so tempted to write a post. So, you might be wondering, how's today's exam.

Hmmm.. It was all right. Glad it's over. Haha. xD Looking forward for tomorrow's. Not exactly, really. I would say this week is gonna be a hectic week. But one thing for sure, I'll definitely go shopping this weekend. Victoria, a shopaholic? You might be thinking. Well, I'm not exactly THAT in love with shopping. Just that, my cousin sister's wedding is coming soon. And I've got to get a suitable dress. (: Just thinking bout the dress makes me so excited. LoL.

But anyhow, I still have to go through the exam. Duh! You don't expect time to "jump" ehh. But, I'm sure in a snap of a finger, it'll be over. Or rather i hope so. So, wish me luck. I know I'll do my best! Don't worry ;)

No comments: