Thursday, August 14, 2008

A happy day at first.

The last day of school before a week of holiday~ Yes, yes. It's suppose to be a happy day, but, tears filled part of my day. Perhaps, it is true that the world isn't a happy place where evrything happy happens~ Pain fills happy moments, at times. So, don't be TOO happy sometimes.

It was a fine morning, went to school as usual. Had a Merdeka celebration thingy at school. All went well. Then came physical exercise class. Well, sports. How could teens nowadays resists not playing sports. So, like every other student, I changed into my sports attire and got ready for P.E class. The weather was sunny, good day to play sports, I thought. Me and my partner started passing the ball. Then, I felt a slight pain in the chest. Don't get me wrong, I didn't have a heart attack! xD Just the ball hit hard on the chest. Weird part is, it was more pain than usual. Nothing wrong, Vic, nothing wrong. Carry on playing, I thought to myself. But, the pain was unbearable after some time. Breathe, Vic! Breathe!

Air! The only word that came on my head was 'air'! Tears streamed down my cheeks. It hurts. Breathe. Breathe. My friends were in a state of shock. I was too. What happened to me?

I was brought to the gymnasium room to rest. Thank goodness the teacher gave me some deep heat medicine too rub on my chest. Breathe in breathe out. Then, I felt better. My friends were all indeed helpful. Really, really helpful. They helped with my stuff and really cared for me. So, I guess you can say that friends are there in times of trouble~ I have no idea how I could ever survive without them.

I NEVER blame anyone for the cause of this. Perhaps it was me who lacked concentration when playing sports. Anyhow, it has over. I feel better now. Just pray that it doesn't cause any side-effects. God, I leave it all to you. (:

No comments: