Sunday, September 18, 2011

Birthday wish

Oh man, its beeeeeen SUPER DUPER long since i've revived my precious blog ! :O I mean just look back at the previous date, months ago !

Well I'm back here upon a birthday post request :)


HAPPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Viknesh !

To this funny boy who never fails to annoy, joke and to hang out with ;
Thanks for everything that you've done, buddy ! ;)
May your sixteenth birthday be one that you'll remember for life.
Hah, after that surprise we all planned with our hardwork ! :P
Hope you had a great day :)


Cake smashed face :P

Lunch @ Boston :)

The amazing peeps that totally jadi-kan the surprise :)


I'll be back here when i can :)
Do let me know if you have special posts that you want me to share, i'll post upon request ;)

See you dear readers !
And thankyou for remaining faithful in reading ! *blows air kisses* :D

No comments: