Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sixteenth.

Oh yeahhh, so finally, the day has arrived :)
A beautiful day with an addition of a candle on the birthday cake :)
It was a memorable one indeed, but it def would be better if my two other lovelies - Jasmine Lim and Kimmie Tan joined the gang for lunch :) Which reminds me that we should all go on an outing when dear jasmine gets back ! Hehe :)

I missed the chance to celebrate it with my dearest friends in school tho. But really, I do thank each and every one of you who has taken the effort to wish me in every way :) Be it calls, text, facebook, inbox etc :) All of them are greatly appreciated ;)

I do pray that this year, I would not just grow more mature, but also spiritually grounded in faith. I look forward for many amazing things that will happen this year :) And I am grateful for all the things and people God has blessed me with through out the years :)

Esp you, dear reader! :)

I'll be back with more exciting updates. Till then, sweets ! :)

No comments: